Desiree Aragon Nielson serves as spiritual life coach based out of beautiful Northern California. Desiree has worked as a trainer, consultant, and senior level executive back when she was in the corporate world. She has always led inspirational people to tap into their greatness and see things in a remarkably positive light.
Desiree has an uncanny ability to pick up on subtle nuances which allow her to quickly show clients fast changes they can make to manifest bliss in their lives. It has always been easy for Desiree to lift up others, so they can fully see and maximize their potential in individual, group and large event settings. Desiree has been a featured speaker at retreats and workshops for audiences in Asia, Canada, Costa Rica, and throughout the United States.
Desiree’s clients love her ability to take a whole lot of different thoughts and synthesize them into meaningful observations. She uses proven spiritual life coaching methodologies to deliver candid & uplifting messages, so clients can think and grow out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary.
Education & Certifications
Desiree has been certified to train and facilitate top rated leadership programs, deliver difficult messages, and influence with power of persuasion. Desiree is a member of the Women’s Speakers Association (WSA), the National Association of Experts, Writers and Speakers and the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Masters of Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Certified to influence, coach, and facilitate personality & behavioral programs.
- Certified instructor for top rated leadership programs, including; Vital Smarts Crucial Conversations, FranklinCovey’s Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results, 7 Habits for Highly Effective People, Extraordinary Productivity and Elevate, Inc’s Elevations for Organizations.
- Certified licensed Angel Therapy Practitioner, Doreen Virtue, Hay House Publishing
- Certified Spiritual Life Coach, Spiritual Center for Positive Living, Emerson Institute